2017 SMSA Call for Dates
The Butner Parks and Recreation Department is now accepting date requests for 2017 at the Soldier Memorial Sports Arena (SMSA). Dates available to be requested begin March 4th and end November 4th. To be considered, please e-mail Jessica Gladwin or bring date request(s) to Town Hall. The deadline to submit requests is Friday, December 2, 2016 at 5:00 p.m.
1. Requested dates (please specif if any are VIP, special, one-day events, camps, etc.)
2. A minimum of two (2) references are required (names and contact information)
3. Include name of organization, ages of involved (players, participants, etc.), location of organization
4. Provide current and correct contact information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.)
5. Indicate preferred method of communication (e-mail is standard)
Even if you have already submitted a request, please resend your request now that we are officially accepting date requests. Dates will be awarded, distributed and posted by the end of the calendar year. When dates are awarded, you will be sent a confirmation e-mail with the required paperwork needed to reserve the facility.
If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Gladwin at (919)283-6983 or firstname.lastname@example.org.