Water & Sewer
South Granville Water and Sewer Authority (SGWASA)
Located behind Town Hall, SGWASA provides water and sewer services for the Town of Butner as well as area communities including Creedmoor, Stem and southern Granville County.

415 Central Avenue, Suite B
Butner, NC 27509
(919) 575-3367

Lindsay Mize, Director
(919) 575-3367 x.312

Trash & Recycling
The Town of Butner does not offer collection services. If you do not have trash collection service, all trash must be removed from the property at the owner’s or tenant’s expense and taken to the County Landfill, located at 2097 Old NC Hwy 75, Stem, NC 27581. Recycling is available at a community convenience site on East B Street. 

Gas & Electric
Duke Energy, 1-800-777-9898, Website

PSNC Energy, 1-877-776-2427, Website

Cable, Internet & Telephone
AT&T, Website

DIRECTV, 1-866-810-7892, Website

DISH Network, 1-877-578-3271, Website

Frontier, 1-888-892-4357, Website

HughesNet Internet Services, 1-877-711-1348, Website

Spectrum, 1-800-892-4357, Website

Verizon, 1-800-837-4966, Website

Vonage, 1-877-908-1027, Website

Back to top

Network-wide options by YD - Freelance Wordpress Developer