Yard Sale Permit
To host a yard sale at Gazebo Park on Saturdays, a permit is required. The fee per yard sale is $20.00 and is available at Town Hall during business hours. Additional rules for yard sales apply. If you want to host a yard sale at your residence, a permit is not required.
Payment is accepted until 4:30 p.m. on the Friday before the yard sale. We accept cash, check or money orders issued by the United States Postal Service.
Resident rate $10.00 and Non-resident $20.00
1. Yard sales are permitted only on Saturdays on the far right side of the Park nearest the two oak trees.
2. Only one (1) table is permitted along the edge of the driveway. You may have other tables behind the first table on the grass.
3. Please park in designated areas. DO NOT PARK ON THE GRASS.
4. Yard sales are not permitted anywhere else in the Park.
5. Picnic tables are not for use for yard sales.
6. Please keep your receipt with you as Butner Public Safety (BPS) comes by to validate.