Town of Butner facilities remain closed to the public, and we are not renting spaces for the foreseeable future until sanitation stations are installed in each area. We will post once facilities reopen. Stay safe and healthy.

As of July 1, 2015, the State of North Carolina removed the ability for local governments to require and issue licenses in order for businesses to operate. A business is still required to obtain a Land Development/Zoning Permit from the Town of Butner to ensure the land use is compliant with Town ordinances, regulations and any other state and federal laws or regulations (i.e., stormwater). This permit applies to all businesses, including home day cares and home occupations, operating in Butner. The fee for this permit is $20.00. Businesses that sell alcohol are required to obtain an Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) Permit from the North Carolina ABC Commission

Zoning Permit Application

Back to top

Network-wide options by YD - Freelance Wordpress Developer