Animal Control

The Town of Butner contracts with Granville County to provide animal control services for the town.
To contact Animal Management, call (919)693-6749.
For immediate assistance with animals and their behaviors, please contact Butner Public Safety at (919)575-6561.
For emergency situations, please dial 911 and specify an animal control incident for further assistance.

Back to top

Network-wide options by YD - Freelance Wordpress Developer